When you create online forms it is important that you’re able to fully customize their design so that they provide an excellent user experience, and ‘fit in’ as well as look good. That is easier said than done if you can’t code, and may limit your options.
One way to make sure that you’re able to build exactly the type of form you want and customize it based on your requirements is to use AidaForm. It is a very user-friendly platform to create online forms, and can be uses as anything from a contact form maker to a tool to create surveys, questionnaires, order and payment forms, or anything else.
Simple and User-Friendly Approach
The reason AidaForm is so unique is because of its simple and user-friendly approach. By using its graphical interface, you will be able to arrange blocks with different fields to structure the form that you want to create.
Within AidaForm you’ll find lots of options to customize your form’s design, and adjust its appearance. After you’re done, you can publish the form easily on any platform by copying and pasting the automatically-generated code, or linking to the form directly.
Not only will this let you create a wide range of forms to publish on your website, but directly linking to the form will let you share it elsewhere too – such as on social media platforms. In short, AidaForm will ensure you can use your forms anywhere that you want to.
The features in AidaForm are nothing less than comprehensive, and designed to provide you with a versatile selection of options for your form. With them you can:
- Use templates to simplify the creation of forms of various kinds.
- Add all types of fields to your forms including CAPTCHA, Paypal payments, Google Maps, and more.
- Apply themes to customize the appearance and stylize your forms quickly.
- Set up notifications to let you know when users respond to your forms.
- View and analyze the data conveniently within the web interface and with informative data visualizations.
- Export data from forms in popular formats such as Microsoft Excel documents or Google Sheets.
- Integrate AidaForm with MailChimp to import email addresses, or Zapier to link it with other supported apps such as Dropbox.
Starting to see how AidaForm will let you create online forms in all shapes and sizes? It is up to you whether you want to use it to add a contact form to your website, capture emails from leads, or even carry out market research with surveys.
Regardless of how you intend to use it – you should make it a point to try it out, and see what it can do firsthand.