Choosing a Dallas PR firm can propel your brands to new heights in and industry. In fact, public relations companies specialize in online brand management. They also manage your online reputations, while answering customer questions and concerns within a timely and professional manner. This spotlights your business as a relevant entity, while securing higher visibility across Google, Google Maps, Google My Business and social — mobile media platform and networks.
What can a PR firm do for me?
PR firms can help brands grow and flourish. They also help you tap into the current and burgeoning digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) trends. Similarly, they employ traditional advertising for print marketing, posters, TV/radio spots, business cards, brochures, flyers, pamphlets and more.
In a nutshell, PR firms in Dallas go above and beyond to effectively market your websites, blogs, products, services and brands to mass audiences. However, they can easily streamline, centralize and customize your marketing campaigns for geo-specific clients and customers. Here are some of the many services PR firms specialize in for new and existing clients:
• Website development — captivating and compelling websites with SEO and mobile-friendly content. High-end graphics, engaging visuals, consistent templates and content that is easy to scan, digest and process.
• Industry-relevant content — articles, press releases, annual reports, white papers, marketing materials, CMS and advertising collateral that is industry-specific, high-quality, keyword-rich, and inclusive of essential social media links that meet Google’s White Hat criteria and SEO algorithms.
• Social media marketing — ensuring your new or existing brands have a strong online and social media presence. Strong profiles, fresh content and promotional posts that encourage “likes” and “follows” for higher visibility and conversion rates. Keywords, links, promotional videos, and intertwined posts that establish uniformity and consistency with your posts across multiple social media channels — Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
• Mobile optimization — creating responsive web design which automatically reshuffles content when accessed by mobile devices. Promoting your brands on mobile platforms, which result in greater visibility across local searches, business listings, and Google Maps and industry mentions — reviews –citations.
Online Reputation Management
Having a pristine and clean online reputation is what most companies strive for. In fact, even the slightest negative review can have a detrimental effect on your business. Similarly, client and/or customer questions or concerns must be addressed in a timely fashion. This propels your business into a great light, while letting your customers know you are genuinely concerned with meeting their needs. With this in mind, Dallas PR firms can preserve, maintain or restore your online reputation and presence. This is done via:
• Responding to client/customer questions and concerns, while smoothing out any miscommunications, problems or issues that can result in negative reviews.
• Promoting positive reviews and client/industry testimonials, while distributing positive content across press release channels, social media, article distribution sites and more.
• Highlighting your business accolades and achievements, along with promoting your products and services to the consumer marketplace.
• Logo creation, graphic design, social media marketing/management, and complete turnkey solutions for online advertising and business promotion.
• Customized and personalized marketing/advertising campaigns for timely and effective brand management. SEO marketing, social media integration and strategic business ads with keywords and links for mobile platforms.
Public Relations is Still Essential
With the new digital age upon us, public relations still plays a crucial role in brand marketing and advertising. Even with DIY techniques, you need a seasoned and reputable digital marketing PR firm to help your business grow, expand and flourish. Most Dallas PR agencies offer complimentary consultations, which help put your ideas into fruition across the board.