Staffing agencies or recruitment agencies, particularly work as a bridge between the employer and the candidates. Thus, these agencies are able to make the job search process easier and streamlined for the candidates. They can actually enable the candidates to get access to the lesser-known or little advertised jobs or the internal jobs from various companies.
However, many people tend to think that staffing agencies offer only temporary or entry-level jobs, which is not right because the reputed staffing agencies have a tie-up with a host of different companies throughout different industries. They select candidates as per qualifications, experience, and skills.
How do these agencies work?
A recruitment agency is basically a firm that forms a network with a variety of companies that need help with recruiting employees. They basically function as an interface between the employer and the candidates. The staffing agency further looks for qualified candidates, does the screening, and takes interviews on behalf of the employer company.
The commonest forms of jobs offered by staffing agencies are
- Temporary jobs as the majority of employers prefer skilled temporary employees to work on a contract basis depending on various projects. These offer a good learning experience for the fresh candidates.
- Temporary to permanent jobs forms the next category where employers hire temporary candidates and depending on their performance, they can be transferred to permanent employees.
- Employers hire qualified and skilled candidates for permanent positions. Here the agency performs like a usual recruiter and connects eligible candidates with the company offering employment.
Benefits of a staffing agency
- To begin with, the leading and genuine staffing agencies offer free services to candidates as they get paid by the employer company looking to hire candidates. The resourceful staffing agencies are already linked or connected to various big companies offering lucrative job openings and they directly help the client companies to hire qualified and skilled employees.
- Being associated with a staffing agency increases your options and horizons in the job market. You get to explore a wide variety of job openings across industries. A good staffing agency will educate its candidates sufficiently about different job openings and aid them in making a well-informed decision.
With agencies like Hunt permanent staffing, you are sure to experience the benefits that every genuine staffing agency promises to its candidates. You just need to take your job interview seriously and keep on following up with your staffing agency.